Background

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Baby is growing up~

In the last month...
  • Taylor told me that he knew the Easter bunny was not real, and has known for two years, but liked getting the gifts.
  • Confessed that there was a little girl in his class that he thought was "cute"...and that everyone in his class has girlfriend/boyfriends.
  • Asked Adam if he could wear some of his cologne to school. After going through the two choices that he had, he settled with one. He told me that afternoon that he would like his own cologne and that I could just pick it out because he would like what I picked....however he didn't want any of that stuff that smells like "Old Spice".
I'm so glad that he feels comfortable enough to tell me things that he is feeling and his honesty. However, at the same time, the Mother in me is very sad that he is getting so big! Where oh where did my little boy go?
 
From this:


 
To this handsome young man-
 
Insert Mommy tears here!






No comments:

Post a Comment